TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Terms and Conditions – Pole Power Academy. (the “Provider”) agrees to provide you with access to the Ultimate Progression Programme (the “Programme”) upon the following terms and conditions. By registering for the Programme, you (the “Participant” or “You”) agree to be bound by and to abide by the following terms and conditions.
2. Effective Date - This Agreement shall start upon payment by the Participant for the Programme and shall be enforceable between the parties starting on that payment date.
3. Programme – The Provider agrees to provide access to all of the Programme features as described in the specific Programme sales page/call on the Date of Sale. The Programme features include pre recorded lessons, voiced over tutorials, checklists, live training sessions, and private members groups. The Provider may also introduce discounts or bonuses to Participants upon the purchase of other products or services.
The Participant agrees to actively participate in the programme and reach out to the Provider as and when they require support. It is not the responsibility of the Provider to check the Participant is following the programme and making progress unless an additional package has been purchased to provide this service.
4. Photos & Videos and Audio - Live zoom lessons are recorded by the Provider and at times will be made available to participants to watch the replay. The Participant understands that by joining the live zoom lessons they are giving permission to the Provider to record and use the content of them which may be in the form of video, audio and images. The multimedia is only used as part of the programme internally. No content will be shared on social media without prior consent.
5. Programme Use – All ownership rights in the intellectual property related to the Programme remain with the Provider and the Participant may not use or reproduce any of the content in any manner, without the express written consent of the Provider. Any violation of the copyright or trademark rights of the Provider shall result in immediate termination of access to the Programme without refund.
6. Copyright - The material in the Programme is copyright protected, any use of the Programme, including modification, transmission, presentation, distribution, republication, or other exploitation of the Programme or of its content, whether in whole or in part, is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Provider.
7. Programme Registration – The Participant agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by any registration form and to maintain and promptly update the information to ensure it remains true, accurate, current and complete. The Participant is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and for all activities that occur under your account. In consideration of use of the Website, you agree to maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Provider has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Provider may suspend or terminate Programme access without refund. The Provider reserves the right in its sole discretion, to terminate access of the Participant to the Programme and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, if the Participant becomes disruptive to the Programme or other Programme participants, fails to follow the Programme guidelines. In the event of a termination of the Programme, the Participant shall not be entitled to a refund of any portion of Programme cost and shall not be excused from any remaining payments under a payment plan in the event of such termination.
8. Programme Costs – The Participant agrees to pay a one time payment of £1297.00 GBP to join the Programme (or on an agreed installment plan) The Participant will be granted access to the content of the Programme as soon as payment has been received and will continue to maintain access for as long as the Provider is in business.
9. Money Back Guarantee – The Provider wants you to be satisfied with the purchase of your Programme so we offer a money back guarantee. To claim a refund under this guarantee, please send an e-mail to within 14 days of your registration for the Programme. You will be required to provide in your e-mail the name of the Programme, the date of purchase, the payment method and the name and e-mail address of the Participant and purchaser. The refund will be processed within 5 business days by the Provider via the original payment method, after 14 days of registration, there are no refunds.
10. Passwords - Any passwords and user IDs used for the Programme are for the Participant’s individual use only. The Participant is responsible for the security of their password and user ID (if any), and is responsible for all activities that occur under their user ID and password. The Participant agrees to notify the Provider immediately of any unauthorised use of their password or account or any other breach of security. The Provider will be entitled to monitor passwords and user IDs and, at its discretion, require Providers to change passwords. The Participant further agrees that the Provider will not be responsible for the unauthorised use of a Participant profile by any other person and is under no obligation to confirm the actual identity of any password or user ID. The Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a Participant’s failure to comply with these provisions.
12. Legal Disclaimer – Professional Advice - The Provider provides the information contained in the Programme to the Participant for informational and educational purposes only. The information contained in the Program, including any interactions with instructors, and participation in any social media groups or chats, shall not be understood or construed as professional advice. The Participant shall be required to use their own judgment in applying the information provided in the Program to their own personal circumstances and may wish to get additional professional advice where appropriate.
13. Legal Disclaimer – Technology – The Provider shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind related to any websites, course hosting platforms or any other technology used in the delivery of the Programme being unavailable or unusable for any reason whatsoever. The Participant hereby agrees that they have the necessary Internet connection and other technology in order to participate fully in the Programme.
14.. Limitation of Liability. Subject to applicable law, in no event shall the Provider and its partners, employees, consultants, agents or licensors be liable for damages of any kind including, without limitation, any direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation, any loss or damages in the nature of or relating to lost business, lost savings, lost data or lost profits arising from your use of, reliance upon, or inability to use the Programme, regardless of the cause and whether arising in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties.. The Provider endeavours to provide content that is correct, accurate and timely, no representations or warranties are made regarding the Programme including, without limitation, the Providers provide no representation or warranty that (i) the Programme will be accurate, reliable, complete, current, timely or suitable for any particular purpose, (ii) that the operation of the course hosting platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, (iii) that defects or errors in the Programme will be corrected, (iv) that the course hosting platform will be free from viruses, malware, worms or other harmful components, and (v) that communications to or from the course hosting platform will be secure and/or not intercepted. You acknowledge and agree that you are using the Programme at your own risk and liability.
16. Release and Indemnity. The Participant hereby agrees to release the Provider and their partners, employees, consultants, agents and licensors from, and in no event shall any or all of the Providers and their partners, employees, consultants, agents or licensors be liable to you or any other person or entity, for any and all liabilities and damages (including any direct, indirect, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits) whatsoever arising from your use of the Programme (including any breach by you thereof), or otherwise relating to this Agreement and you agree that your sole remedy for any claim, loss, damage, costs or expenses is to cease using the Programme. The Participant will indemnify and hold harmless the Provider and its partners, employees, consultants, agents or licensors from and against any claims, losses, judgments, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable legal fees) incurred by any of them due to or resulting from your use of the Programme or otherwise relating to this Agreement (including any breach by you thereof). The Participant will also indemnify and hold harmless the Provider and their partners, employees, consultants, agents or licensors from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Programme or its content.
18. Customer Service Requests – If you have questions or comments or regarding the Programme please e-mail us at
Pole Power Academy content are developed for strictly educational purposes ONLY. Participants accepts and agrees that Participant is 100% responsible for their own training and any injuries or damages may result from the same. Participant agree that by following tutorials and lessons on PPA they do so ENTIRELY at their own risk. Pole Power Academy promotes face to face training with qualified instructors as the safest way to train. PPA strongly promotes customers to never train on their own. Customers should check their equipment before every use and throughout their training. Customers should always use a safety mat of at least 4inches or more depending on height training at. Customers should fully understand safety aspects, how to get into and out of moves with a great understanding and skill of the pre requisites. Pole Power Academy makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing. PPA education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual. The Provider assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any programme content.
Pole Power Academy is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: and
We uphold your rights to privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are compliant with its requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so. However, this may affect your use of of the website for any products and services offered on it.
WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
WHAT INFORMATION MAY WE COLLECT FROMT YOU AND WHY
Pole Power may collect the following personal information from you:
2. current mailing or residential address;
3. email address;
4. telephone number;
5. age or birth date; and
6. profession or occupation.
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
1. to provide our services to you;
2. to send communications requested by you;
3. to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new services;
4. to provide you with access to protected areas of our website; and
5. to comply with any Law, rule, regulation, Lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
1. when you make an enquiry about our services;
2. through our website, including when you register as a member of our website;
3. during conversations between you and our employees;
4. when you ask to be placed on one of our subscription/mailing lists; or
5. when you become a client or customer of ours or otherwise use our products or services.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information is kept (if on paper) via a locked fireproof cabinet.
If your personal information is kept online it will be securely via those listed below.
What systems that are online is my information kept and therefore have their own GDPR policies?
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
1. we may not be able to provide our products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
2. we may not be able to provide you with information about services that you may want, including information about special promotions; or
3. we may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
User tracking experience
We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Facebook, Leadpages and Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Transferring of data
As our website is linked to the Internet, and the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, email, Facebook messenger, SMS. At any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our subscription/mailing list.
Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or when we are no longer required by Law to retain it (whichever is the later).
We may change this policy from time to time, however we will notify you of any changes via email. Any updated versions of this policy will be posted on our website and will be effective from the date of posting.
© Pole Power Academy
This policy was last updated on 4th April 2020.